Definitions. As used in the Agreement to which these General Terms and Conditions is attached, the following terms shall have the respective meanings indicated below unless otherwise indicated or if the context otherwise requires.
- Site(s). Any website owned by Snap SEO including but not limited to snapseo.ca. May be preceded by, but not limited to: “http://”, “https://”, “http://www.”, and https://www.” And its subdomains.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of sites, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof ("Supplemental Terms") governing the use of certain specific material contained in sites, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of sites by User. By using Snap SEO (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use sites is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User's Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User's Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s), if any.
- Snap SEO shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of sites, including, but not limited to, content,services, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Changed Terms
Snap SEO shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of sites, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on sites, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of sites by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, Snap SEO provides User with access to a variety of resources, including but not limited to download areas, e-commerce, messaging and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of sites and all charges related thereto.
- User Conduct
- User shall use sites for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through sites any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Snap SEO's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Snap SEO's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying sites will not be permitted. User shall not use sites to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Snap SEO.
- Sites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of sites are copyrighted as a collective work under the Canadian copyright laws. Snap SEO owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Snap SEO and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on sites any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of sites, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Snap SEO the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants Snap SEO the rights to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on sites by User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Snap SEO, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- USE OF SERVICES
Through the Platform, Snap SEO may offer SEO services or other services such as web development. Snap SEO uses reasonable efforts to provide these services to you; however, all services provided depend on innumerable factors and market variables that are outside of Snap SEO’s direct control. For these reasons, all services offered are not guaranteed and are offered “as-is”. Where you decide to use any services offered by the Platform, you agree that we make no guarantees including but not limited to web placement, rankings, or any profits. You understand that the services offered may have variance, be inexact, cause negative effects, or be otherwise incorrect. An increase in search engine ranking, increase in business, or any other associated benefits are neither implied nor guaranteed. Website rankings or results may vary by region, search engine, or fluctuate based on factors outside of our control. Due to the nature of our services, you agree:
- Snap SEO is not responsible for any changes made to a user’s website that adversely affects the search engine rankings of the user’s website.
- Snap SEO has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future and user may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Snap SEO cannot and does not guarantee any position change, fixed position, or position increase for any keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Snap SEO makes no representations as to any profits or increased business as related to a user’s use of the services.
- Snap SEO has no control over any actions or inaction by any search engines related to a user’s website or a website’s ranking.
You agree to release us from any liability that we may incur for providing you any services offered via Platform. You agree that any service or any other information found on the Platform may be inaccurate, unsubstantiated or possibly even incorrect. You agree to release us from any liability that we may have to in relation to your use of our Platform. Services may contain e-mail services, event services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
Snap SEO has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Snap SEO reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Snap SEO reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Snap SEO reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in SNAP SEO's sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Snap SEO does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Snap SEO specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Snap SEO spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Snap SEO.
- LISENCE GRANT
After registering and properly paying where required, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Platform and to use any of our services. As a user, you do not receive any ownership interest in any portion of the Platform; you merely receive the aforementioned revocable access and license as stated. All rights not explicitly granted are reserved for Snap SEO. If you breach any of our usage guidelines, as stated below, we may revoke your license or your access to use our Platform at our discretion. Additionally, we may revoke your license or restrict your access to our Platform if we believe that your actions may harm us, our business interests, or at our discretion. Failure by us to revoke your license or restrict access does not act as a waiver of your conduct.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Snap SEO with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify Snap SEO immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Snap SEO will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Snap SEO or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Any User wishing to create an event shall provide a certificate of business and or corporate access number. Snap SEO reserves the right to complete background checks with the information provided from the User. Any falsified information can result in permanent termination of all services provided by Snap SEO and any partners / affiliates.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Snap SEO and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, Snap SEO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Snap SEO MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. Snap SEO DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Snap SEO AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Snap SEO AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Snap SEO AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Snap SEO AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL Snap SEO AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO SNAP SEO OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEB SITES
Snap SEO does not claim ownership of the materials User provideS to Snap SEO (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") User’s Submission User is granting Snap SEO, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Snap SEO Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability .
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF SITES IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER SNAP SEO, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF SITES, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH SITES.
- SITES IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT Snap SEO IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Snap SEO, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING SITES OR THE Snap SEO SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SITES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, Snap SEO, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN SITES, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. Snap SEO, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, Snap SEO ,NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE Snap SEO'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF Snap SEO AND Snap SEO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. Snap SEO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. Snap SEO IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY Snap SEO OF THE SITE.
Snap SEO is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, Snap SEO has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of sites, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Snap SEO. Neither Snap SEO nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through sites represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with Snap SEO. Snap SEO neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on sites by anyone other than authorized Snap SEO employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Snap SEO be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through sites. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Snap SEO. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
SNAP SEO OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN SNAP SEO'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO SNAPSEO SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO SNAP SEO , INC OR ANYONE AT SNAP SEO. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT Snap SEO MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Snap SEO shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of sites, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Snap SEO and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Snap SEO shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Snap SEO shall have the right to remove any material that Snap SEO, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Snap SEO, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of Snap SEO by User or User's Account.
Either Snap SEO or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Snap SEO shall have the right to immediately terminate User's Account in the event of any conduct by User which Snap SEO, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for sites established by Snap SEO constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta Canada, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Snap SEO its logos are trademarks of Snap SEO. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Snap SEO are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By accessing Snap SEO’s sites you agree to all terms provided in this document.