The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we’re starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It’s important to Snap SEO to help our users and guests retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet offers.
2. Information Collected
At Snap SEO we gather personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally recognizable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information is information that has to be combined with additional information to identify you personally.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected
You will not have to supply us with some information when you visit our Platform. However, to make full use of our Platform, we may collect PII such as your name, date of birth, email, phone number, website URL, business information and address. We may also collect your relevant payment or credit card info if you would like to pay for any services provided through the Platform. Please bear in mind that all payment information will likely be processed and stored by our third-party payment processors.
Whenever you use our site, we may gather Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, postal code, gender, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, use information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data utilization, data moved, and Internet service provider. We may also collect information including but not limited to postings that you make about the public areas of our website, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties concerning your activities or postings.
3. Consent & Use of Information
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use some of Snap SEO’s websites, but you will not be able to access areas that require registration or purchase services.
We may ask you when we need PII to allows us to contact you or verify you. Generally this information is requested when you create when a User on our Platform signs up or creates an order for a product or service on the Platform.
Some of your information will be visible to others on this Platform to facilitate communication between users. We will never sell your information without your permission; nevertheless, you agree that we may use your data in the following ways:
- To provide any services offered and to operate on the Snap SEO Platform.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To helps us create content most relevant to you.
- To contact you via email or other electronic communications where you have an inquiry.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Snap SEO
- To share with third parties with whom you have asked for further information relating to their products and services.
- To process your transactions.
4. Anonymized Data
Please be mindful that we may accumulate and aggregate personally identifiable data in our Platform and anonymize that information for our own internal or research purposes. After such data was anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at your profile control panel. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Register. Once you register, you won’t need to do it again. Wherever you go on a Snap SEO site, and any subdomains of Snap SEO. your information stays with you.
After you have cancelled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your PII and non-PII subject to our data retention policies.
6. Permanent Removal Requests
If you wish to have any of your PII stored within the Snap SEO Platform permanently removed, please follow our instructions as stated within the policy titled “Removal of Information”. If you have any questions regarding such removal please contact us by submitting an email to our general email inbox by filling out the form on our contact us page.
Some information cannot be deleted such as financial records from our system as they are required for taxes and other financial purposes. As a result we will anonymize as much information as we can when it comes to PPI.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information.
8. Third Party Access to Your Information
Even though you’re entering into an Agreement with Snap SEO to disclose your information to us, we use third-party people and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others, to allow you to access the Platform.
9. Law Enforcement
10. Third Parties
Snap SEO or other customers can post hyperlinks to third-party sites on the Platform, which could consist of information that we don’t have any control over. When accessing a third-party website from our Platform, you acknowledge that you’re aware that these third-party sites are not screened for privacy or safety problems by people. You release us from any accountability to the behaviour of the third-party sites.
11. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Snap SEO has taken reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We use reputable and secure services for your e-commerce transactions while purchasing tickets (eg: Stripe.com and PayPal).
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States of America or any other country where Snap SEO’s, its subsidiaries, hosting, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
13. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
14. International Transfer
15. Merger and Acquisition
In the event that Snap SEO is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
17. Legitimate Purposes for Collecting Your PII
The following are the specific legitimate purposes that we may use your PII for:
- Contract Administration – We may use your PII to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; (2) process billing information and payments related thereto; and/or (3) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications).
- Access and Communications to Our Platform – We may use your PII to (1) set-up and manage your Snap SEO account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- Use of the Platform – We may use your PII to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- Sharing with Third Parties – We may use your PII to share with our partner companies that we share data with.
- Allowing You To Access or Download Content – We may use your PII to allow you download data or content from the Platform.
- Training and Improvements – We may use your PII to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
- Direct Marketing – We may use your PII to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.